Performance data shown represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Gross returns are calculated net of fund level expenses, except for Trustee fees. Net returns are calculated net of all fund expenses. Returns are calculated quarterly on a time-weighted basis using beginning-of-period values and reflect the reinvestment of all income. All returns, with the exception of those for the current quarter, are annualized. Income is the dividends, interest, and rents net of operating expense from BIT investments and other sources (except realized and unrealized gains and losses from investments). Net appreciation is the realized and unrealized gains and losses from BIT real estate investments calculated based on fair values determined utilizing independent real estate appraisals. Each year, the consolidated financial statements of the BIT are audited by an independent firm, and financial statements based upon such audit are delivered to each Participant (as defined in the Investment Memorandum of the BIT). The fair market value of each real estate investment as reflected in such audited financial statements is derived using the same information and methodology as discussed above. Additional information is available in the Investment Memorandum of the BIT or otherwise available upon request.
1. The total rentable square footage within the BIT’s office, industrial, and retail
2. The Gross Asset Value or “GAV” is the NAV plus the sum of BIT’s debt on
wholly-owned investments and BIT’s proportionate share of debt on joint venture
3. The Net Asset Value or “NAV” is the value of all investments owned, plus cash,
receivables, and other assets minus liabilities.
4. The number of real estate investments.
5. The number of all BIT institutional investors.
6. The percentage of total square footage leased within the BIT’s office, industrial, and retail investments.
Excludes investments that are under development or redevelopment.
PNC Realty Investors, Inc.
800 17th Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20006
410 237 5309